Wednesday, December 19, 2007

sunrise inspirations

Eleonora had a hard time with her jet lag, and she (and mom) woke up before sunrise every day... Mom gave up trying to put her down to sleep and decided it was a better idea to just walk out of the room and enjoy the new day from its very beginning...






It looks like she did feel pretty inspired!

Anyway, except for the early rise, the proximity to the sea did help Eleonora get into a good routine as she ate well and then f would fall alseep quite easily while being rocked by mom or dad (mostly dad to be honest) while strolling by the seaside...

As for myself, I enjoyed waking up later than usual (giving my dad the excuse for staying in bed longer than mom!) and managed to sleep really well overall, except when I woke up one night to open the door (thank God it was locked!) and get out of the room in the middle of the night (I must have been sleep-walking as I could not remember anything the following morning) and when I...hum-hum... fell off my bed and bruised my cheek by crashing on the floor! It really hurt a lot!

No comments: